Airborne Kids Immune Support Dietary Supplement Gummies Assorted Fruit Flavors
Helps support your immune system. A blast of vitamin C plus 9 vitamins, minerals and herbs. 667 mg vitamin C per serving. With antioxidants (vitamins C and E) and selenium. 23 mg per serving of herbal blend including echinacea and ginger. Gluten free. No preservatives. Naturally and artificially flavored. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- As a dietary supplement: for children 4 years and older take two (2) gummies daily.
- Chew thoroughly before swallowing.
- Not for younger children due to the risk of choking.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
2 Gummies: (Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet) Calories 25; Total Carbohydrates 6 g (Sugars 6 g (*Daily Value not established)); Protein 1 g; Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate) 133 IU; Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid and Sodium Ascorbate) 667 mg; Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 6.7 IU; Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide and Magnesium Sulfate) 6.7 mg; Zinc (Zinc Oxide) 0.67 mg; Selenium (Selenium Amino Acid Chelate) 10 mcg; Manganese (Manganese Gluconate) 0.067 mg; Proprietary Herbal Blend 23.3 mg (*) (Maltodextrin; Lonicera Japonica (Flower); Forsythia Suspensa (Fruit); Schizonepeta Tenuifolia (Aerial); Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) (Root); Vitex Trifolia (Fruit); Isatis Tinctoria (Root); Echinacea Purpurea (Aerial)); Proprietary Amino Acid Blend 3.3 mg (*) (L-Lysine Hydrochloride; L-Glutamine); Corn Syrup; Sugar; Gelatin; Natural and Artificial Flavors; Colors from Fruit and Vegetables; Pectin.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always consult your pediatrician before giving your child dietary supplements.
- Do not take if pregnant, breast feeding, on medication or with a known medical condition unless you have consulted a physician.
RN: 000485S000495H02, Z: 001211, #404, MCK: 2096212, UPC: 64786518575