Airborne Original Immune Support Supplement Effervescent Tablets Very Berry
Helps support your immune system. Blast of vitamin C plus 13 vitamins, minerals & herbs. 1 effervescent tablet = 1,000 mg of vitamin C, high in antioxidants (vitamins A, C & E), excellent source of zinc & selenium, 350 mg herbal blend including echinacea & ginger. Offers fast-acting absorption. Take up to 3x per day. Gluten free. No preservatives. Artificial strawberry flavor. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Drop one tablet in 4-6 oz. of water, let dissolve (about 1 minute) and drink.
- May be used in hot or cold water.
- Adults 14 years and older, repeat every 3-4 hours, up to 3 times per day; no more than 3 tablets.
- Children 12-13 years old, repeat every 3-4 hours as necessary, up to 2 times per day; no more than 2 tablets.
- Always consult your pediatrician before giving your child dietary supplements.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
1 Tablet: Calories 5; Total Carbohydrates 1 g; Vitamin A (as Retinyl Acetate) 2000 IU; Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 1000 mg; Vitamin E (as dl-Tocopheryl Acetate) 30 IU; Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide and Magnesium Sulfate) 40 mg; Zinc (as Zinc Sulfate) 8 mg; Selenium (as Selenium Amino Acid Chelate) 15 mcg; Manganese (as Manganese Gluconate) 3 mg; Sodium (as Sodium Bicarbonate) 150 mg; Potassium (as Potassium Bicarbonate) 80 mg; Proprietary Herbal Blend 350 mg (Maltodextrin, Lonicera Japonica [Flower], Forsythia Suspensa [Fruit], Schizonepeta Tenuifolia [Aerial], Ginger [Zingiber Officinale (Root)]; Vitex Trifolia [Fruit], Isatis Tinctoria [Root], Echinacea Purpurea [Aerial]); Proprietary Amino Acid Blend 50 mg (L-Lysine Hydrochloride, L-Glutamine); Sorbitol; Citric Acid; Artificial Flavor; Silicon Dioxide; Polyethylene Glycol; Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose; Acesulfame Potassium; Sucralose; Carmine Color.
- Do not take if pregnant, breastfeeding, on prescribed medication or with a known medical condition unless you have consulted a physician.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
RN: 000485S000495H02, Z: 001038, #341, MCK: 1151174, UPC: 64786510094