Amla C, or Amalaki, the “Indian Gooseberry” has been known for more than 3,000 years. This belongs to the group of herbs that according to historic text, “Promote Longevity and induce nourishment”
- Amla’s antioxidant properties were first discovered in 1936. Biochem J. 1936 Jun;30(6):1014-20
- The Tanniod Princeiples of Amla C are the chief antioxidant compounds in the fruit. Alma C supports normal levels of HDL and LDL by supporting the normal peroxidation responses. Am J Geriatr Pharmacother.2007 Mar;5(1):52-63
- High in natural antioxidant activity, Amla’s support the body’s normal protection mechanism as it deals with oxidative stresses. Researchers at the Institute of Natural Medicine, University of Toyama, Japan called Amla C a very useful antioxidant in support of normal oxidative stress levels during the body’s natural aging process.
- Rich in natural antioxidants
- Supportive of normal liver function
- Found in the famous Indian combinations Triphala and Chyavanprash
Take 1 caplet twice daily before meals. Allow several weeks for full benefits and lasting results.
DOES NOT CONTAIN:
Additives , Gluten
RN: 001289S00495H02, ZC: 000000, SD: 000000, M: 0000000
There are no reviews yet.