Coenzyme B Food Complex Tablets – 180 Count
A “complex” is a blend of multiple nutrients. Coenzyme B Food Complex promoted energy metabolism and an excellent source of eight fermented B Vitamins blended to support your nervous system. These vitamins are required for several steps in making energy from food (ATP or adenosine triphosphate).
Coenzyme B Food Complex Tablets Features :
- B1 – Thiamin functions as a coenzyme in the metabolism of carbohydrates
- B2 – Riboflavin is a coenzyme in numerous metabolic pathways and in energy production
- B3 – Niacin helps in nerve function and needed for processing fats and sugars in the body
- B5 – Pantothenic Acid is important for breaking down fatty acids
- B6 – Pyridoxine functions as a coenzyme in the metabolism of amino acids and glycogen
- B7 – Biotin is vital for proper mitochondrial and enzyme function
- B9 – Folic Acid (a type of Folate) is important for the metabolism of amino acids
- B12 – Cobalamin is found only in animal products, So B12 is an important supplement for vegetarians and vegans
- Two tablets daily. It also taken any time, even on an empty stomach.
As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product.
Does Not Contain:
Gluten-free, No artificial flavors or colors.
RN: 003129S00495H02, ZC: 000000, SD: 000000, M: 000000