Delsym Children’s 12 Hour Cough Relief Liquid Grape Flavored – Dextromethorphan Polistirex Equivalent, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide
Temporarily relieves: cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants, the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep. Age 4+. For children and adults. Day or night. Alcohol-free. Dosing cup provided.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Measure only with dosing cup provided.
- Do not use dosing cup provided with other products.
- Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor.
- mL = milliliter.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 10 mL every 12 hours, not to exceed 20 mL in 24 hours.
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 5 mL every 12 hours, not to exceed 10 mL in 24 hours.
- Children 4 to under 6 years: 2.5 mL every 12 hours, not to exceed 5 mL in 24 hours.
- Children under 4 years of age: do not use.
- Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
Each 5 mL Contains: Dextromethorphan Polistirex Equivalent to 30 mg Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide.
Citric Acid Anhydrous; D&C Red No. 33; Edetate Disodium; Ethylcellulose; FD&C Blue No. 1; Flavor; High Fructose Corn Syrup; Methylparaben; Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Cottonseed); Polyethylene Glycol 3350; Polysorbate 80; Propylene Glycol; Propylparaben; Purified Water; Sucrose; Tragacanth; Xanthan Gum; Each 5 mL Contains: Sodium 7 mg.
Do not use: If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: Chronic cough that lasts as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema; cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Cough lasts more than 7 days, cough comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose Warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
RN: 000815S000495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 1342187, UPC: 36382427263