Health Mart Epsom Salt – Magnesium Sulfate
Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity). Generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours. Epsom salt is a trusted remedy that is useful every season of the year. Beat winter blues. Simply dissolve two cups of Epsom salt in a warm bath to: provide soothing relief from arthritic pain; reduce stiffness and soreness in joints; warm and comfort your muscle aches.
A mineral spring spa. Springtime is your fresh start to working out, oftentimes leading to overexertion. Just dissolve two cups of Epsom salt in warm bath water, settle in, and experience the relief and relaxation. First aid summer salts. Dissolve two cups of Epsom salt in two cups of hot water to make a compress. Relax in autumn. By dissolving two cups of Epsom salt in a gallon of warm water, you’ll be able to: soak away tiredness and soreness; soothe away stress.
How To Apply
- Do not exceed more than 2 doses per day; if necessary repeat dosage in 4 hours.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: 2-4 level teaspoons dissolved in a full glass (8 oz) of water. Children 6 to 11 years: 1-2 level teaspoons dissolved in a full glass (8 oz) of water.
- For minor sprains and bruises: Dissolve 2 cups of Epsom salt per gallon of water.
- Apply in conjunction with bandages or toweling or use in bath.
- Use warm water for the best results.
- Not recommended for children under 6 years of age.
- Store in cool dry place out of direct sunlight. If caking occurs, tap pouch gently to free granules.
Magnesium Sulfate USP 100%
Each Teaspoon Contains: Magnesium 493 mg
Ask a doctor before use if you have: kidney disease; a magnesium restricted diet; stomach pain, nausea or vomiting; noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug.
When using this product: do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use. This may indicate a serious condition; you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately. Where prompt relief is not obtained or where there is evidence of irritation or infection, discontinue use and consult a doctor. Do not use if pregnant or have diabetes, unless advised by a doctor.
Reference: Daily Med
RN: 000337S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 2178770, UPC: 05256913486