Little Remedies Saline Spray/Drops
This product is non-medicated and can be used as often as needed without the worry of any harmful side effects or drug interactions. The specially buffered formula is alcohol free and will not sting or burn delicate nasal membranes. Works great on adult size noses too! Saline spray/drops moisturizes nasal passages that are dry, irritated or crusty due to low humidity, heated environments, air travel, allergies or colds.
It also helps loosen mucus secretions to aid aspiration and removal from nose and sinuses. For newborns/infants this can be assisted with the use of our specially designed soft tip nasal aspirator. No side effects. All ages. No artificial flavors, artificial colors or dyes, saccharin, or alcohol. Pediatrician recommended.
How To Use
- To use as a dropper, hold bottle upside down and squeeze lightly.
- To use as a gentle sprayer, hold bottle upright and squeeze firmly.
- For nasal use only.
- Newborns/infants: 2 to 6 drops in each nostril as often as needed or as directed by your doctor.
- Children and adults: 2 to 6 sprays/drops into each nostril as often as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
Water; Sodium Chloride; Glycerin; Disodium Phosphate; Potassium Phosphate; Benzalkonium Chloride; Disodium EDTA.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection.
- Wipe nozzle clean after each use.
RN: 000239S000495H02, Z: 000299, #521, MCK: 1328533, UPC: 75618412011