Mucinex Children’s Chest Congestion Mini-Melts Bubble Gum Flavor – Guaifenesin
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive. Delivers relief in a great-tasting, fun-to-take form. Easy-to-open packets make dosing a snap. Ages 4+.
- Empty entire contents of packet onto tongue and swallow.
- For best taste, do not chew granules.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 to 4 packets every 4 hours.
- Children 6 years to under 12 years: 1 to 2 packets every 4 hours.
- Children 4 years to under 6 years: 1 packet every 4 hours.
- Children under 4 years: Do not use.
- Store between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
Each Packet Contains: Guaifenesin 100 mg.
Aspartame; Banana Flavor; Butylated Methacrylate Copolymer; Carbomer Homopolymer Type A; Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium; Magnesium Stearate; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Povidone; Sodium Bicarbonate; Sorbitol; Stearic Acid; Talc; Triethyl Citrate; Tutti-Frutti Flavor; Each Packet Contains: Magnesium 6 mg; Sodium 3 mg.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema; cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious illness. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose Warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 1 mg per packet.
RN: 000723S000495H02, Z: 000904, #36, MCK: 1945633, UPC: 36382425412