Zarbee’s Naturals Nighttime Cough Syrup + Mucus Natural Honey Lemon Flavor
Safe & effective. Soothes coughs associated with hoarseness, dry throat and irritants. Made with our proprietary dark honey blend and English ivy leaf extract to help clear mucus when coughing. With vitamin C and zinc for immune support. Melatonin to promote a peaceful sleep. No drugs, alcohol, artificial sweeteners, dyes, artificial flavors. Gluten-free. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Serving suggestion: Adults 18 and older: 2 teaspoons (10 mL) before bedtime, may repeat dose after 4 hours; not to exceed two times in 24 hours or as directed by a physician.
- Children 12-18 years: 2 tsp (10 mL) before bedtime or as directed by a physician.
- Suggestion for use: Shake well before using.
- For best results, use with daytime Cough + Mucus.
- Use within 90 days of opening.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
2 tsp (10 mL): Calories 45; Total Carbohydrate 11 g (4% *Daily Value. Percent Daily Values are Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet) (Sugars 10 g [**Daily Value not Established]); Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 120 mg (200%*); Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 100 IU (25%*); Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate) 3.3 mg (22%*); Proprietary Blend of Dark Honey 12.6 g (**); Thyme Extract (Thymus Vulgaris, Leaf) 210 mg (**); English Ivy Leaf (Leaf Extract, Hedera Helix) 95 mg (**); Grapefruit Seed Extract 76 mg (**); Marshmallow Root 25 mg (**); Melatonin 3 mg (**); Purified Water; Natural Flavors; Citric Acid.
- This product may cause drowsiness.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while taking melatonin.
- Do not take/combine with alcohol or other melatonin containing products.
- Please consult your physician immediately for a worsening condition.
- As with any supplement, if you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, consult with your physician before use.
- Product not recommended for children under 12 years old.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
RN: 000798S000495H02, Z: 000989, #79, MCK: 3916301, UPC: 85843800581