Terms & Conditions
In using the Nutrichase services, you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions of the agreement listed below. Nutrichase reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. If you have any queries about these terms & conditions or have any comments or complaints on or about the website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 813-333-5343, 813-333-5274. Please read the following terms and condition before proceeding.
1. By Registering or successfully transacting on www.nutrichase.com, you hereby agree to receive Updates about our Products and your Orders.
2. We strive to provide correct product and pricing information but human typographical errors can occur, in such cases, Nutrichase reserves the right to refuse or cancel the order.
3. Price of our products keeps changing frequently, you will be charged at the prices that were applicable at this time of order.
4. All Fresh produce items are sold on estimate weights.Actual product weight may vary. Final invoice will be as per actual weight.
5. All items can be delivered across USA.
6. Nutrichase reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order.
7. We have provided the estimate time to deliver the products and we do everything to meet the deadline but the actual time can vary because of some circumstances beyond our control.
8. Nutrichase values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside sources.
9. We will be sending you occassional communication about ongoing promotions and our newsletters. You can opt out by contacting our customer service.
10. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website and You agree, understand and confirm that the credit / debit card details or other financial details provided by you for availing of services on nutrichase.com will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit /debit card or financial facility which is not lawfully owned / obtained by you.
11. The Courts at Florida shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
How can I return or cancel the existing order?
If you cancel your order before your product has shipped, we will refund the entire amount. You can call our customer service or cancel through the portal.
If the cancellation is after your product has shipped, you can do one of the following:
If your product has shipped but has not yet been delivered, contact Customer Support and inform them of the same. If you received the product, it will be eligible for replacement, only in cases where there are defects found with the product.
Apart from condition reserved herein above, the following products shall not be eligible for return.
Any product that is returned without original packaging.
Any product from which the Label has been removed from its original packaging.
How can I return Supplement?
If the delivery is COD, you can check the order and then return the produce which you don’t like. If the delivery is through credit card or net banking, the delivery person will refund the amount on delivery.
If I make payment through Netbanking/Credit card/Debit card and there is a minor difference in Supplement quantities, how the difference will be adjusted?
Where customer has paid by net-banking – For cases where ‘Invoice Value’ is less than ‘Order Value’ (due to a missing item or shortfall in amount of supplement) , the final invoice shows the amount to be refunded and hence our delivery team refunds the money at the door-step or we will adjust the amount in the next order.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully.
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us at email@example.com